We've taken all the effort out of buying all the ingredients and made our own mix for your convenience! As always at Groovy Keto, these keto chocolate brownies are gluten-free and keto friendly. It should literally take you less than 5 minutes to whip these up and put in the oven! Did I mention they are ridiculously yummy?
Cut these brownies into 9 generous portions (1g net carb per brownie), and enjoy with your family and friends (Or just yourself! 🤣)
What you'll need
- 2 Eggs
- 150g butter (Or 150g Coconut Oil)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract (Optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 180 °C (Or 160 °C for a fan assisted oven).
- Line an 8x8 inch baking tin with baking paper and grease with a non-stick spray. Ensure the baking paper folds over the edges of the pan for easy removal.
- Mix the eggs, melted butter, vanilla extract (optional) in a bowl with a whisk or wooden spoon.
- Add the brownie mix and stir well.
- Place the mixture into the baking tin and spread evenly.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes on the middle shelf of your oven.
- A knife should come out clean and the edges should be firm, but not burnt.
- Let the brownies cool completely before slicing!