Indulge in the heavenly delight of our Keto Cheesecake! This low-carb, sugar-free dessert is a creamy and decadent treat that satisfies your sweet cravings while keeping you in ketosis. This Keto Cheesecake is a perfect guilt-free indulgence made with a rich almond flour crust and a luscious cream cheese filling. Follow our step-by-step instructions below and experience pure keto-friendly bliss made from keto-friendly ingredients.
For the Crust:
- 150g blanched almond flour
- 30g unsweetened cocoa powder
- 30g Erythritol such as our Groovy Keto Erythritol and Stevia blend
- 75g melted butter
For the Filling:
- 450g cream cheese, softened
- 120g powdered erythritol (or your preferred keto-friendly sweetener)
- 4 large eggs
- 120ml heavy cream
- 10ml vanilla extract or several drops of our Groovy Keto Vanilla Liquid Stevia Drops
- Zest of 1 lemon (optional)
- Fresh berries for garnish (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 160°C (325°F) and prepare a 9-inch springform pan by lining the bottom with parchment paper.
- Combine the almond flour, unsweetened cocoa powder, powdered erythritol, and melted butter for the crust in a mixing bowl. Mix until well combined and press the mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan, forming an even layer.
- Bake the crust in the oven for 10 minutes, then remove and set aside to cool while you prepare the filling.
- In a large bowl, beat the softened cream cheese until smooth and creamy. Add the powdered erythritol and continue to beat until well combined.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed to ensure all ingredients are incorporated.
- Pour in the heavy cream, vanilla extract, and optional lemon zest. Beat the mixture until smooth and creamy, with no lumps remaining.
- Carefully pour the filling over the cooled crust in the prepared pan, spreading it evenly.
- Place the cheesecake in the oven and bake for approximately 50-60 minutes, or until the edges are set but the centre is slightly jiggly.
- Turn off the oven and leave the cheesecake inside for another hour to cool gradually. This helps prevent cracking.
- Remove the cheesecake from the oven and let it cool at room temperature. Once cooled, refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or overnight, to allow it to set and develop its flavours.
- When ready to serve, release the sides of the springform pan and transfer the cheesecake to a serving plate.
- Garnish with fresh berries, if desired, and slice into portions.
- Enjoy every delectable bite of this creamy Keto Cheesecake and savour the guilt-free delight it brings!
Note: Store any leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 5 days for optimal freshness.
Treat yourself to this indulgent Keto Cheesecake that's low in carbs and high in flavour. With a rich almond flour crust and a velvety cream cheese filling, this dessert satisfies your sweet tooth while keeping you on track with your ketogenic lifestyle. Follow our easy recipe and enjoy a slice of keto-friendly bliss today!